Health screenings are done by CareHere, the company that runs our Montana Health Centers. In addition to the scheduled times on the list below, you may schedule a health screening anytime throughout the year at the Health Center.
- Health Screening Schedule
- Two Steps for Health Screening Discount
- FAQ - Screening & Tobacco Free Discount
- How to register for Health Screening - Printable Version
- How to register for Health Screening - Power Point
- How to Retrieve Your Health Screening Results Online
- Strive For Five
- Healthy Bingo
- Health Coaching
- Resources for Self-Driven Health
- Lunch 'n' Learn Webinar Series
- SOMHELP E-Mail or Blog
- Monthly VitaMin
- Monthly Recipe
- Employee Assistance Program Benefits-Health Coaching, Counseling, Prenatal Program, more!
Healthy Weight Programs
The State of Montana Healthy Employee Lifestyle Program (SOMHELP) is dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyle choices and improving the health, well being and quality of life of our employees, retirees and their families.
Health Care and Benefits Division is pleased to make reasonable accommodations for any known disability that may interfere with a person's ability to participate in wellness events, programs, or public meetings. If you need an accommodation, contact us at (406) 444-7462, (800) 287-8266, TTY (406) 444-1421, firstname.lastname@example.org, or PO Box 200130, Helena MT 59620-0130 no later than three days prior to the event, program, or meeting to allow adequate time to make needed arrangements.
For more information please contact:
State of Montana Healthy Employee Lifestyle Program
(406) 444-7462 (in Helena)
(800) 287-8266 (Toll Free)