Online Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation
The Health Care and Benefits Division (HCBD) is implementing a new process that will allow you to designate your life insurance beneficiaries online through the SABHRS Self-Service application. A beneficiary is the person(s) who receives your benefit in the event of your death. It is important that you follow the steps below to ensure your life beneficiary designations are up to date.
1. Log into MINE (http://mine.mt.gov)
2. Select the Employee Self Service link on the Enterprise Menu
3. Select Benefits
4. Select Life Beneficiary Designations
Click HERE for more detailed instructions.
Click HERE for frequently asked questions.
You can save up to $30/month on your 2015 monthly benefit payment.
Live Life Well Incentive Frequently Asked Questions
Spring Expo Webinar Recording by Section
- Live Life Well Incentive for 2014-2015
- Health Center Update and Health Screenings
- Cigna Resources
- Dental, More Wellness, Workers' Compensation and More
- You must have a state sponsored health screening between Jan. 1, 2014 and Oct. 31, 2014 to qualify for ANY discount in 2015.
- VERY few health screening appointments after August 2014
- Schedule now even if you had a screening at the end of 2013
Looking for forms?
Check out our Forms and Publications page.
Update to HIPAA Notice
The HIPAA notice has been updated effective 10/1/13